Baby brownies

Last night someone knocked at the window of Fuego Fatuo. Moments later, I could hear some kind of baby weeping. I woke up and walked to the window to discover five little baby brownies lying on the other side. I immediately took them inside and tried to warm them up a little bit, but they continued crying and shouting. I tried giving them some milk and honey (it usually works with faerie folk), but it didn't worked.

Minutes later, Taumasio (house brownie in my home), came to see what was happening, but he couldn't do anything to calm down those little babies. Worried about what neighbors would say with such a noisy mess, we decided to call Tata and Eufrasia (confidence faerie godmothers) to help us.

We couldn't contact Tata (even being MY fairy godmother), but Eufrasia rapidly came and calmed down the babies.

(Custos domesticus)

(Custos domesticus)

(Custos domesticus)

(Custos domesticus)

(Custos domesticus)

(Eufrasia with the babies)